söndag 14 september 2014

Yo pienso en ti - Fernando Ubiergo




She was strange,
she conversed with the wind
she was afraid of time...
She combed her hair in the early morning
to receive the sun...
She used to sit in the window
She used to draw on the glass
With her hands a prison
To capture the sun...

And in her gaze
She stopped the dawn
She said to me, I am a fairy
I'll fly up to your pillow
To steal your heart...
She hugged me and asked me
To drop my kites
That they would live in her belly...
Because they would know that...

I'm thinking about you..
I'm thinking about you...
And about your look
I'm thinking about you...
I'm thinking about you...
And about your tomorrows.

She was strange
She wrote me some poems
That, rather, were theorems
That broke the mold
Of any love poem
And suddenly one morning
She climbed up to her poetry
She left me in calligraphy
A paper saying...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar