onsdag 21 januari 2015

Ängeln i Rummet - Laleh


Vive un ángel en mi cuarto
Tiéné su nido por encima de mi cabeza
(Ella da) Me da tranquilidad
Y me susurra
Todo lo que te digo

There is an angel living in my room
She has her nest above my head
(she makes) she makes me calm
And she whispers to me
All what I say to you

Vive otra en mi cuerpo
Tiene la más bella de las almas
Ella es amor y esperanza
Y ella te dice
Te dice
Lo mucho que te amo

Lo mucho que te amo

There is another living in my body
She has the most beautiful of souls
She's love, she's hope
And she's telling to you
How much I,
How much I love you

How much I love

Vive un espíritu a mis pies
Que sopla calor sobre la piel
Hace cosquillas y tu viste que yo sonreí
Pero cuando respira sobre mí
Es para que vaya
y te abrigue
Ángel en el cuarto
Yo voy a ir y te abrigaré
A ti, a ti yo te quiero

There is a spirit by my foot
Which blows heat over the skin
It's tickling and you saw, I smiled
But when she breathes on me
It's to make me come
And heat you up
The angel in the room,
I will come and heat you up
You, you, I love you

Aquí estoy con todo lo otro
Que complementa a una persona
Y espero,
Yo espero que puedas
Y que el ángel del cuarto
Sea ella
Quien tú, tú ves

Here I am with all the other things
Which makes a person whole
And I hope
I hope that you be able
And that the angel in the room
It's her who you, you see

Ángel en el cuarto, es a ella quien tú ves
Yo te amo
Y ángel en el cuarto
Es a ella quien tú ves
Yo te amo
Yo te amo

The angel in the room, it is her who you see
I love you
And that the angel in the room
It is her who you see
I love you
I love you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar